I am using the Talisman firmware on my WRT54GS for about 2 months.
The last 2 days i was having problems with the connection to the internet. I am not sure that it was a problem with my adsl provider but i could connect at all 🙂
On the dmesg i was seeing messages like the following
[b]do_page_fault() #2: sending SIGSEGV to hotplug for illegal read access from
00000000 (epc == 00000000, ra == 00000000)[/b]
Rebooting and/or flashing again didn’t solve it.
I decided to see if it was a firmware problem and i switched to openwrt.
Openwrt released the whiterussian on 25-Jun-2005 and i can say that i am really enjoy it now, a lot of packages and a small, clean firmware